Electronic PDF ticket printing is what customers printout right at the time their order is approved or after they receive an email confirmation. Every PDF ticket has a unique bar code and corresponding bar code ID which are generated at the time of purchase. The Branded PDF allows for ticket customization by incorporating logos, graphics, or coupons. Promote upcoming events and generate additional revenue by selling advertisement and sponsorship opportunities to local area vendors.
Event Ticket Printing Options
ThunderTix offers print-at-home tickets by email to your customers and both printable PDF and thermal ticket options for the box office.
You may want to include an emailed PDF ticket for one event but not another, or prevent the emailing of PDF tickets when a customer elects to pick them up at “Will Call”. We provide the ability to turn ticket emailing off to streamline gate entry and reduce duplication.
Electronic PDF Ticket Printing with Branding and Advertising
Our Branded PDF allows you to create and insert your own graphic to help with marketing, upcoming event notification or advertising:
- Use a smartly designed event picture to create a “Souvenir Ticket” that builds memories
- Promote upcoming events and build anticipation (one of the 3 elements of the shared experience)
- Boost sales for flagging events with coupon offers and specials
- Build partnerships with local vendors and offer coupons to their businesses–and vice versa!
- Add revenue for your venue with advertising space for area sponsors
The most inexpensive option for small venues is simply a Will-Call List, or manifest, printed prior to the event. A Guest List, or manifest, includes the following information:
- Buyer’s name
- Buyer’s phone
- Buyer’s email
- Number of tickets purchased
- The ticket types purchased
- Comments made with the purchase
- Last 4 digits of the CC used
- Order Number
- The exact seats, if the event is reserved seating
- Barcode IDs, if PDF used for event
The list is available to export to Excel prior to the show and can be modified to show only the desired columns. Venues can cross-check the guest list with a valid ID (Driver’s License, Passport, etc) at the door, the email receipt of purchase, or asking information about the buyer to verify identity, such as address, phone, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used in the case that the buyer cannot show a valid identification.
As part of electronic pdf ticket printing, ThunderTix has an optionally available module that allows box office sellers to print directly to a thermal ticket printer at the time of sale. This capability is commonly known as “On-Demand” printing. When the box office agent reaches the final screen in which the credit card has been processed and approved, the agent will see a link “Print to Thermal Ticket Printer”, which will create the tickets to print and print directly to the ticket stock loaded in the printer. Our standard module prints to a 5.5″ X 2″ ticket and includes:
- Event Name, Date & Time
- Venue Logo
- Venue Address
- Ticket BarCode & Unique ID
- Ticket Type Purchased (Adult, Child, etc.)
- Ticket Price
- Customer Name
- Order ID Number
- Seat Information, if Reserved Seating
- Additional Information (Doors open at…), if entered
The thermal ticket printer module is optionally available and requires a thermal ticket printer, ticket stock, and Internet Explorer installed on the computer where the ticket printer will be connected.
Bundled Packages for Ticket Printing
ThunderTix offers special, competitive pricing for printer hardware, software, and thermal ticket stock and designs. These packages take the guessing and research out of the on-line ticketing and electronic pdf ticket printing process and allow you to concentrate on box office management and sales.