Integration with mailing lists
ThunderTix allows for the easy integration of your MailChimp or Constant Contact lists. As your customers purchase tickets, ThunderTix will automatically import your customers and their contact information into your MailChimp or Constant Contact account all customer email addresses. In addition, ThunderTix can do a bulk import of all of your email addresses right from our Customer Relationship Manager. We will also automatically update name information, addresses and company name if they already exist in MailChimp or Constant Contact.
What's more is that you are able to search for any customers from your customer database. You can search by events, event genres, donors, customer classifications or even purchase history.
From whatever you search for, you can import the search results into a specified list in your mailing list.
How to Integrate your MailChimp and Constant Contact Accounts
- To get started, you’ll need a Mailchimp account.
- Next, you will insert your API key into ThunderTix. An API key identifies your account in Mailchimp and allows us to send information directly to your account lists. To get your API key, follow these instructions. Copy your key (a long string of numbers and letters) and paste it into your Account Settings in the Marketing tab.
- With the key added, we can now pull in your existing Mailchimp email lists. Edit any existing event or create a new one. Under Mailchimp Integration, select up to 4 of your email lists. When a new or existing customer signs up, we’ll add or update the email address in Mailchimp automatically.
- First, you will need a Constant Contact account
- Unlike MailChimp, you don't need to copy and paste the API key. Instead, you will need to authorize your Constant Contact account. Request authorization from the Marketing tab of your Account Settings.
- Once the authorization is successful, ThunderTix can pull in your existing Constant Contact email lists. Under Constant Contact Integration, select up to 4 of your email lists. Edit any existing event or create a new one. When a new or existing customer signs up, we’ll add or update the email address in Constant Contact automatically.
Built-in event email marketing
We also offer integrated email marketing from within your ThunderTix portal. Schedule email reminders to all attendees X days or hours prior to each performance. Customize the subject and content with dynamic tokens to personalize the message to each attendee. Send a post-event email with an included survey the morning after each performance to solicit customer feedback about the show.
Built-in Mass Emails
Need to send a last-minute email out to all attendees? We've got you covered with built-in mass email connected through events, season packages, and your customer database. With the Email Branding upgrade, all emails will be branded and sent from your organization's preferred email address.
Send mass emails to attendees of a specific performance, an entire event, subscribers of a season package, or filtering patrons with custom search criteria using your CRM. You'll have access to the number of emails sent, opened, clicked, bounced, unsubscribed, etc.