Customized Online Donations
Yet another round of new features rolling out this week!
Improved Orders Search
The Orders Search Tool has new fields! Search by EVENT, first name, last name, or email address. Enter an Event Name -- with an auto-fill of all your events -- to export all email addresses of buyers who attended an event, which includes all event dates! The "Payment Summary" shows a breakdown by credit card is disabled by default for faster page loading. Check the box to see total dollars paid.
Custom Donations Text!
For our venues that have the donations module enabled, you can now customize the display your patrons see when buying a ticket. The default will remain as "Would you like to support us?". Add your new donation text when creating your event or editing an existing event.
Customized Calendar Date Range for Tours
For tour groups, the site has always shown 2 days of upcoming events by default. Now, under the My Accounts tab, you can choose the number of days in the future your schedule will display upcoming events on first page load.
To give your customers an added sense of trust and confidence in their own credit card security, we now display the Authorize.net secure seal to the final checkout page.
- Log in to your Authorize.net account
- Go to the "Verified Merchant Seal" link in the left menu.
- Click Edit for "Verified Merchant Seal Domains List"
- Enter your ThunderTix subdomain. That is the web address for your buyers: yourtheater.thundertix.com. Click Add. Click Submit.
- Copy the Verified Merchant Seal Code.
- Send it to us in an email and we'll post it to your account.
ThunderTix system update occurred at 1:45PM CST on October 20.