ThunderTix 2014 Sneak Peek & Thank You
Here's a sneak peek at ThunderTix 2014 and a special year-end message for our beloved customers...
We've made hundreds of improvements over the last year, and 2014 will continue that trend. We wanted to update you on some of the biggest features we'll be rolling out in the next few months:
- Category Assignment for Events and Customers - Your expensive mailers advertising "Shrek" might be wasted on attendees of this year's "Les Miserables". Categories help you refine your mail campaigns and save time and money.
- Integrated Mass Mail - Send mass email promotions directly from ThunderTix to the relevant customers based on past attendance. This will utilize the aforementioned categories and help you target specific customers.
- Customer Relationship Manager - An integrated CRM allows you to know who is giving, who is going, and who might lend a hand for your upcoming events.
- Coupons and Comps - We'll be adding an option to discount single tickets by a set percentage; providing you methods to to modify the value of all Bulk Coupons with a single click; and allow you flag an order as a "comp" for better clarity on reporting.
- Time Zones - Your time zone will be relevant for all aspects of events like automatically displaying or removing from sale your events.
- Invoice and Ordering - Complete billing details, payments, and orders for hardware such as scanners or printers will be handled online for greater efficiency.
- Name Assignment per Ticket - For venues that need to know who is attending for each ticket sold, we'll now allow you to collect that information prior to checkout.
Thank You ThunderTix Customers!
We would like to express a heartfelt and robust thank you to each and every one of our customers. We know there are many ticketing software companies out there, so we are very grateful that you have chosen ThunderTix. In 2014, we will continue to earn our place as one of your critical business tools.
The ThunderTix Team
Image source: Wiki Commons