Online Ticket Sales
Key features: Nightly Deposits, No Ticket Fees, Groupon, Recurring Events, Reserved Seating Charts
- Sell Tickets Online - New to ticketing software? It’s much easier than you think!
- We Don’t Charge Fees - Discover the industry exclusive value of a ThunderTix subscription.
- Nightly Deposits - Don’t wait days or weeks, get immediate access to your funds.
- Online Coupons - Create your own coupons or upload from Groupon in bulk.
- Online Donations - Personalized messages tailored to the patron for each performance.
- Surveys & Questionnaires - Gain keen insight into the needs and expectations of your ticket buyers.
- Season Ticket Packages - Offer lucrative packages in custom in any combination you choose.
- Reserved Seating - Present interactive charts for your customers to find the perfect seats.
Online ticket sales are our core competency. Our technology scales to meet the needs of events small, medium and large (and huge!) while being intuitive and easy to use. Features like nightly deposits enable immediate access to your ticket sales dollars to help you do more with your money. And speaking of your money, ThunderTix never charges you, or your customers, per-ticket fees. We give you complete control of ticket prices and fees. And because we do not charge you per-ticket fees, any fees you do charge are 100% yours – you keep every last penny. A critical distinction to make when comparing online ticketing software.
Box Office Management
Key features: Sales Reports, Ticket Printer Integration, Order Fulfillment, Outlet & Commission Tracking
- POS Order Processing - Use card readers to quickly process orders and capture sales data.
- Customer Database - Track purchases in your own searchable database that can be downloaded.
- Sales Reports - Generate reports as you need them with the data types that best serve your business.
- Google Analytics - Get keen insight into buyer behavior, and improve the purchase process.
- Thermal Tickets - Reduce costs and increase productivity as staff print tickets on demand.
- Product Sales - Upsell products right along side your tickets, setting the price for each item.
- Outlet Tracking - Monitor the ticket sales velocities and totals at multiple outlets, or per agent.
- Track Commissions - Manage commissions by agent name, date range, ticket type, and event name.
Equally as important as online ticket sales are in-person transactions at the “brick & mortar” box office. ThunderTix features aid in the day-to-day organization, efficiency and long term profitability of any box office, the epicenter of your venue. The critical matters of in-person order fulfillment, sales reports, serving will-calls and staff productivity all have ThunderTix features dedicated to continuous improvement. Combined together, these features turn any Internet connected computer into a powerful point of sale (POS) device.
Gate Efficiency & Security
Key features: Barcoded Tickets, Handheld Barcode Scanners, Print-At-Home Tickets, Very High Reliability
- Barcode Ticket System - Real-time gate control and ticket validation, part of our end-to-end solution.
- Print-At-Home Tickets - Lower your costs, keep ticket fraud at bay, and make money from advertisers.
- Event Restricted Access - Securely allow temporary staff and 3rd parties access to event data.
- Barcode Scanners - Rent or buy handheld barcode scanners for your event, USB or wireless.
- Very High Reliability – Tickets are always available no matter what spikes in demand may occur.
- Patron Management - Accumulate and manage a database of charitable patrons for fundraising.
- Time Is Money: Staff considerations when choosing barcode ticket scanners - Learn more
All the ticket sales in the world won’t be very meaningful if long lines prevent patrons from getting inside (and spending money on drinks and concessions). That’s why you need a complete, deeply integrated, barcode ticketing solution from ThunderTix. We are industry leaders in handheld barcode scanners and have years of experience making tasks like ticket validations and look-ups fast and easy. Barcoded tickets also serve as a countermeasure to ticket fraud and counterfeiting, a concern at large events with multiple entrances.
Key features: Facebook Integration, Social Media Sharing, 3rd Pary Embeds, Custom Email Confirmations
- Sell Tickets on Facebook - Let your fans and followers buy tickets without leaving your Facebook page
- Post New Events to Facebook - Save time, reduce data entry with the post events to Facebook feature.
- Embed Codes - Spread your event across the Internet and securely sell tickets on 3rd party websites.
- Custom Confirmations - Unlock additional ticket sales from buyers sharing your upcoming events.
- Harness Social Sharing - Amplify awareness of your event and get free advertising with social media.
- Tweet Seats: Will the controversial new trend really be a huge boost to ticket sales? - Read more
Now that 53% of all ticket sales are a result of social referrals on the Web*, ThunderTix has powerful features that help buyers share your event. Of course we have features that support traditional advertising (example: search orders by zip code) but the times, they are a-changin’. In addition to selling tickets right on your Facebook Page, you can add the requisite social media sharing buttons throughout the ticket purchase process. More event awareness = more ticket sales!
*Google Research, July 2013 http://www.google.com/think/infographics/the-digital-path-to-live-events.html